Aditional imformation in model

Hi¡¡

I’ve been working with the trial version of Shapespark for the past 2 months, so far things have gone pretty well but, i’ve been wondering if there’s any way you can show aditional information on the uploaded model… for example… lets say that you send the link of the model of a house to a client and i want to show imformation about the windows … or about the kitchen tiles or the web page of a furniture company.

MAYBEE… as you get close to the surface or the expecific model in this case a sideboard and the kitchen surface an iformation logo poops out and show you the hyperlink of the web page.

gretting form México¡¡¡

1 Like

Hi Antonio! Welcome to the forum.

We are currently working on a functionality that will allow adding such annotations. We plan to release it by the end of the month.

1 Like

End of the month? Cool. That’s soon…

1 Like

Hi wojtek,

Is this functionality implemented or planned?
This is something that we as a AR/VR/3D company are hugely interested in.

Hi @Wannes_De_Graeve,

Yes, this has been implemented. Such an annotation can be added as an HTML Label extension in the Extensions panel of the editor’s Viewer tab.

You can try it out in this scene: Contemporary Kitchen by Architecture Inspirations, and see how it was done in the accompanying video tutorial: INTERACTIVE Walkthrough on the WEB | Shapespark for Sketchup - YouTube.

Textual annotations are also possible, as described in this forum post: Room names in top and orbit views