Apartment Schwanen Villa

@tim excelent Job! Very nice ilumination and impressive textures!

very nice, what software did you use to render stills?

Thank you. We use 3ds max and corona renderer.

@ Anton_Aleknavitsus We’ve just updated the scene. Should run smoother now. :smiley:

It’s look fine in iphone 8 plus

Cool, thank you for your valuable feedback!

@tim
HELLO.
WOULD YOU MIND HELPING ME?
am trying to export a 3ds max scene wich contains objetcs from 3d sky, but i been reading that in order to do this, all material must be converted to standard materials, i just tried to convert all my material with a scrip, that its it supoused to achive this… but it doesnt… maybe am doing something wrong…?
What is your process?
Please helppppp

heres my post

thankssss a lotttt

This looks fantastic Tim.

Could you tell me how you put the exterior image in? And is this correct to the apartment location?

Thanks

John

Hi @JOHN
This is the real environment. The client took some photos from the roof of the building and I mapped them on back plates which I placed in the scene. During the baking the plates where set to hidden (visibility to 0) so they didn’t affect the illumination of the scene.

1 Like

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the detailed response :+1::blush: that helps me a lot.

How far do you have the plates from the house?

This depends on the scale you need and the content of the photo.

Thanks Tim:+1:…

Hi @tim you’ve mentioned it’s 11 million polys, did you mean 11 million in your original corona scene(without optimize) or in web browser? what’s the tri counts or the scene inside a web browser? Sorry for asking that, I just would like to know how many triangle counts does mobile can actually handle. I’ve tested in iphone6s and it’s pretty lag, and more laggy when in vr mode.

Hi @kevinshane
We did some optimisation and the scene have now 8,9 million faces as shown in Shapespark.

Such cozy place, beautifully lit and amazingly reallistic =) congrats.
Could you share your baking settings?
AND if posible PC specs AND Time tooked to render?

Hi @Marcos_Rosillo
These are the settings of the scene:

1 Like

Thanks a lot its just that It looked so clean that i wondered if you maxed the samples but o ser you hice higher lightmap resolution.

Could i know how much dos It take to bake AND with what gpu? I’m using a 2060 but It takes like 18hours to bake a complex scene at high AND 75resolution AND ok thinking getting a 3070-3080

I cannot remember how long it takes to bake with the CPU. I just can tell you that a second GPU will reduce the required time for baking by 50%.

1 Like

Thanks Tim i didnt noticed that you has doble 1080s un the screenshot haha
I just uploaded a new típico un the showcase section with the Project i just toldo you tooked me that long baking, hope you like It AND any feedback Is More than welcome

https://arkkitek.shapespark.com/edificio_amenidades/

I think you should decrease the speed when walking through the scene. It is a bit fast in my opinion.

1 Like