Materials on material picker

Hello,

We are having an issue with the material picker, the material options are too lit compared to the scene/objects materials applied, see attached, the first option is the wood currently applied on the furniture, it looks way off. Is there a way to control the ambient light of the material picker?

It’s the camera exposure. You could increase the brightness of the lightmaps in a photo editor and turn the scene exposure back down.

It would be great if the material picker spheres could be excluded from the effect of the camera exposure.

Thanks Michael,

We test it and noticed this before, but wanted to make sure this was the only workaround. Let’s hope this feature is included in further releases, is a really annoying step and it affects the colors a lot.

1 Like

when I export to web. the material picker is darker than . do you know how to fix. thank you

Could you share a link to this scene, so we could take a closer look at the issue? If the scene is not public, please send the link to support@shapespark.com.

hi. could you tell me about how to get to make material sphere non reflection?

I export to web .material sphere is has reflection and darker than . thank you

The material sphere brightness issue might not be related to reflections. As suggested in my post above, if you share the scene link with us, we’ll have more information to analyze the issue.

here is link. It’s very nice for reply to me. thank you very much

We’ve been able to reproduce the issue. It looks like a bug in the Shapespark viewer and we are investigating it.

We’ve fixed the regression. Now, the material picker spheres have brightness consistent with the brightness of the scene.