Possibilities Of User Analysis

Hi.

Is it possible to somehow analyze the use of the model by a user? So to save ideally a recording of the visit by a user. Or is it evaluable which rooms were visited and viewed? Or to record a route of the user in the house? Or is it possible to record which material variants have been tested?

Hi @tim,

There are no such features in Shapespark. We are aware they could play an important role in some use cases, but implementation of gathering, storing, presentation and analysis of such data is a larger undertaking, and we do not have plans for it as of now.

I understand. But good to know that you also think it is an important feature. Maybe some day we can have this option.

1 Like

The Yandex metrica supports the recording of a visitor’s session for free. Try it, I think this would be interesting to everyone if it works with Shapespark…
Generally - captures scrolling pages and moving the mouse, but not the playback of video clips that I was interested in for my site.

1 Like

Thanks @Vladan, Yandex metrica this would be interesting to know what is the spots the people like most, I´m going a try.

It is not necessary to record the screen in video format, but only to record the movements of fingers, mouse, keyboard, which is a text file. It is later played by reopening the Shapespark scene with the stored user activity data.
Yandex Metrica does this for free, but YouTube clip playback is not supported and the screen for the Shapespark scene is black.

I don’t know Yandex Metrica, but it looks like they are storing not just the user actions, but the screen capture as well. In case of WebGL applications that render 3D directly to the screen, including Shapespark, the screen capture is unavailable = black.

Hi @wojtek,

These would be too large files for their servers and free service, if they were to capture the screen.
There were even hourly sessions (with a lot of zzzz).
At the same time with the Google Analytics code, I notice a strange visit from Russia (at the time of my check - playback).

Many years ago, I used an Automate program that had the option to play clicks after recording .