Welcome to the Shapespark Community

This is a place to discuss all the stuff related to real-time visualizations on the web with Shapespark. You are invited to share your knowledge and feedback, showcase your work, ask questions, request features and report bugs.

The Shapespark team will also use the forum to share the newest and in-progress features.

Everyone is welcome to post!

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Auto tour mode passes through walls

Hello, I got problems… I have recently started using shapespark. It has been a walk in the park so far, until now. I am exporting my Projects from 3ds max. Once I exported a project that had no effects, and certainly no objects, it was just a building, I viewed it in VR mode and it worked just fine… But i then did some editing, where I applied v-Ray material and objects, and now when I upload it to the cloud and view in VR mode there seems to be a problem, the display on VR is stacking and very slow. I can’t seem to know where the problem is. Because viewing the sample projects from Shapespark homepage, they seem to have alot of objects and details, but the VR experience was very smooth. If antbody can help on where the problem could be I would very much appreciate it. Thank you in advance

Can you please share a screenshot from Scene statistics section in the Objects tab?

Hello! here is the screenshot
shapespark

As you can see, the Triangles metric is significantly higher than the desired level, indicating that your scene contains too many triangles, even though it does not have a large number of objects. Please try to identify high-polygon objects in your scene and replace them with low-polygon alternatives, or consider using our simplification tool.

Oh okay… where can access the simplification tool?

Take a look at our tutorial on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgKhDTlpuac

1 Like