Camera speed after update 2.9.0

Before the recent major update to 2.9.0, I used to slow down the speed of automatic tour by adding “=2” to " “WALK.TELEPORT_TO_VIEW_MAX_TIME” and " WALK.TELEPORT_TO_VIEW_ACCERATION" .
But now, I can’t find those script in the walk.min.js file. Is there any change in the coding to JS? and Is there any alternative solution?

Hi @Sho123

Those variables should still be available in ‘walk.min.js’, however there has been some changes related to view transitions after introducing automatic camera path. If you are using “auto path” mode then there are two other values that can be tweaked:

TELEPORT_PATH_MAX_TIME
TELEPORT_PATH_ACCELERATION

Kind regards

Thank you very much for your reply.
I will try this solution.

Hi,

Do you have any idea what does each number define? (ex. below default setting)

TELEPORT_PATH_MAX_TIME:6
TELEPORT_PATH_ACCELERATION:2

Hi @Sho123

TELEPORT_PATH_ACCELERATION:2

This value indicates acceleration speed. A higher value means quicker camera acceleration and deceleration, leading to faster transition speeds. A lower value reduces camera movement speed.

TELEPORT_PATH_MAX_TIME:6

This value specifies the maximum transition time (in seconds) for auto path movement. If the calculated transition time between views (based on the path_acceleration value and distance) exceeds this value, the camera speed adjusts to ensure the max_time is not surpassed.

1 Like

Thank you very much again for your support!
Arigato from Tokyo.