Back to the Shapespark home page

Can't I see the guide in Shapespark? Shapespark에서는 가이드를 볼 수 없나요?

I am currently making space with Shapespark.
I’m making a mobile screen in addition to a normal computer screen.
However, there is no guide to use as a standard, so it is difficult to adjust the center only by eye measurement.
When I upload it thinking it’s in the middle, the screen is often switched to a different location.
저는 현재 Shapespark로 공간을 만들고 있습니다.
일반 컴퓨터용 화면 외에도 모바일용 화면을 만들고 있죠.
그런데, 기준으로 삼을만한 가이드가 없어서 눈대중으로만 가운데를 맞추고 있기에 어렵습니다.
제가 생각하기에 가운데겠거니 하고 업로드하면, 화면이 다른 위치로 바뀌어 있을 때가 많죠.

That is what I want.
이게 제가 원하는 화면입니다.
Gray object is in the Center.
회색 물체가 화면 정가운데에 있죠.

But, that is what I made.
하지만 이게 제가 만든겁니다.
The object is not in the Center.
오브젝트가 가운데에 있지 않죠.

Because of this, it takes a long time, but I think it will save time if I can see the guide or grid.
I don’t see that function in Shapespark, is it really not there?
If you really don’t have one, please add it and let me know if you have any special tips for aligning objects in the middle of the screen.
이때문에 시간이 오래 걸리는데, 가이드나 그리드를 볼 수 있으면 시간이 절약될 것 같습니다.
Shapespark에 그런 기능은 보이지 않는데, 정말 없는건가요?
만약 진짜 없는거라면, 추가를 해주시기를 바라며, 물체를 화면 가운데를 맞추는데 특별한 요령이 있는지도 알려주세요.

And can’t I change the camera position with mouse or number manipulation? If you manipulate the camera like Maya or Unity, it will be easier to position the camera in the middle of the object.
그리고 카메라 위치를 마우스나 숫자 조작으로 변경할 수는 없나요? 마야나 유니티처럼 카메라를 조작하면 카메라를 오브젝트 한가운데로 위치시키기가 더 편할 것 같습니다.

• This is a translation from Papago.
    Please let me know if there is a sentence that is difficult to understand.
  • 이건 Papago에서 번역한 겁니다.
    만약 이해하기 힘든 문장이 있으면 알려주세요.

@SangHoon_Lim, thanks for the feedback. We’ll consider introducing grid lines in one of the next versions.

For now, you can take advantage that the screenshot function marks the screenshot area. Press the ‘P’ key to open the screenshot dialog, select “Flat” mode and enter resolution with width < height. You can use the vertical borders as guides to position the camera.