지금도 Shapespark에서 3D애니메이션이 불가능한가요? Is it still impossible to do 3D animation at Shapespark?

안녕하세요. Shapespark의 한국 유저입니다.
예전에 올해 2월 경에 Maya를 활용해 3D애니메이션을 만들고 Shapespark에 적용을 시도했으나, 애니메이션이 지원되지 않아서 불가능하다는 것을 알게 되었죠. 아마 지금 제가 주로 활용하는 Sketchup으로 애니메이션을 만들어도 Shapespark에서는 적용할 수 없을 것으로 생각됩니다.
또, 제가 검색을 해보니까 5월 경에도 관리자 님께서 애니메이션이 불가능하다고 글을 올리셨는데,

지금 똑같은 질문을 다시 드립니다.
지금도 여전히 Shapespark에서 3D애니메이션 적용이 불가능한가요?
지금도 불가능한지, 아니면 현재는 가능한지 궁금합니다.

그리고 이게 가능하다면, Shapespark는 더욱 멋진 앱이 될 것으로 생각되고, 만약 불가능하다면 향후에 가능하도록 업데이트할 수 있나요?

Hello, I’m a Korean user of Shapespark.
In the past, around February this year, I used Maya to make 3D animation and tried to apply it to Shapespark, but I found it impossible because the animation was not supported. Even if I make an animation with Sketchup, which I usually use now, I don’t think it can be applied in Shapespark.
Also, I looked it up and the manager posted that anime was not available around May.

Now I’m asking you the same question again.
Is it still impossible to apply 3D animation in Shapespark?
I wonder if it’s still impossible, or if it’s possible now.

And if this is possible, I think Shapespark will be a better app, and if not, can you update it to be possible in the future?

(I used Papago to translate. https://papago.naver.com/)

Shapespark doesn’t support animations. Supporting animations with baked static lighting is a larger undertaking and we don’t have it in out plans for the near future.

What you could do for now is to create an animation video in some other tool, and then present the animation video as a video texture on a screen in Shapespark.

Translation. 번역.

Shapespark는 애니메이션을 지원하지 않습니다. 베이크된 정적 조명으로 애니메이션을 지원하는 것은 더 큰 과제이며 가까운 미래에 할 계획은 없습니다.

지금은 다른 도구에서 애니메이션 비디오를 만든 다음 Shapespark의 화면에서 애니메이션 비디오를 비디오 텍스처로 표시하는 것이 좋습니다.

매우 안타깝습니다.
왜냐하면 말씀하신 방법으로는 입체감을 구현하는데 한계가 있거든요.
제가 비디오를 아무리 잘 만들어도, Shapespark에 적용하면 입체감이 사라질 수밖에 없죠. 왜나하면 그건 그냥 비디오일 뿐이니까요.

It’s very unfortunate.
Because there’s a limit to the three-dimensional effect with the method you mentioned.
No matter how well I make the video, if I apply it to Shapespark, the three-dimensional effect will disappear. Because it’s just a video.

Right, there will be no three-dimensional effect. What you could try though, is using a video with opacity and the Y to camera option (in the Objects tab) to make the 2D video animation look like a hologram facing the camera.

Translation. 번역

맞아, 입체감은 없을 거야. 하지만 불투명도의 비디오와 Y to camera 옵션(Objects 탭)을 사용하여 2D 비디오 애니메이션을 카메라를 바라보는 홀로그램처럼 보이게 할 수도 있습니다.