What is the maximum number of participants in a 3d meeting room?g

Hi,

What is the maximum number of participants in a 3d meeting room?

Please let me know.

The default maximum number of participants in the Plus plan or with the perpetual license is 10. We can increase the limit to 30 at most at the user request, but a higher number of video streams and video textures in a 3D scene may require participants to have performant devices and good internet connection.

I see. Thank you for your response

hello, i wanna limit to 30 in my 3D meeting, tomorrow will show,can you help me?

Yes, we can increase the participant limit. What’s your username?

Hello @wojtek , my limit was increased to 25 last time. But could you increase it to 30 or more?

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi, we’ve increased the limit to 30.

1 Like

username: idman

@lzy8122, the limit has been increased.

1 Like

THANKS A LOT!!!BTW ,the limit how long to use?

Do you mean how long the increased limit (30) is valid? There is no expiration date for that.

1 Like

THANKS IT WILL BE USEFUL[What is the maximum number of participants in a 3d meeting room?g - #11 by wojtek]

1 Like

Hi @wojtek ! I would like to request an increased participant limit as well.

username: theheist

Thank you in advance for this!

@theheist, your participant limit has been increased to 30.

1 Like

Thank you @wojtek! Can you also enable the ’ Create Meeting’ function please? Right now I only have ‘Edit’ ‘Upload’ & ‘Bundle’.

Thank you!

The “Create Meeting” function is available in the cloud dashboard for uploaded scenes. See: https://help.shapespark.com/hc/en-us/articles/4435252959761-How-to-create-a-meeting-in-your-scene-

1 Like