Adding Photo Popup and Texture Issues

Dear Team

1. Adding Photo Popup: Despite going through the comments and conversations regarding the process of adding a photo popup to my project, I find it a bit difficult to understand. Could you please provide a simplified guide or step-by-step instructions on how to integrate a photo popup? Any easy-to-follow explanation or additional resources would be greatly appreciated.

2. Texture Issues - Metallic Gold and Silver: I’ve encountered an issue where metallic gold and silver textures are not working as expected in my project. Could you please advise on how to resolve this issue or provide any troubleshooting steps to ensure these textures display correctly?

3. Previous Solution: In a previous interaction, your team provided a solution for unnecessary dark lines and geometric irregularities by adjusting the “vertexAccuracy” parameter to 0.0005. I would like to confirm if this solution is still applicable for similar issues in my current project. The link provided for reference is: Shapespark releases - #161 by wojtek

I understand that your team has extensive experience with Shapespark and related queries, and I genuinely appreciate your prompt assistance in addressing these issues. Please let me know if any additional information or details are required from my end to facilitate the resolution process.

(Adding-Popup)

Thank you

Could you describe in more detail what you are trying to achieve? If you want to display an image in an HTML popup you can use the HTML label extension, as decribed in: Vray Image Pop Up - #2 by jan

Regarding the remaining two questions, could you share a link to your scene with us, so we could take a closer look at your issues?