Apartment finder/selector

Hi,

I’m looking for someone who can create Shapespark based apartment selector, similar to the one in the video:

Kind regards,

Mark

3 Likes

Hi I am looking for an interior and real estate creator I have some plans.
Do you charge per flat or per building?

Hi there,

Jen here from My3Ideas, we can assist. Pls check your messages.

Thank you
Jen

1 Like

Gracias Jen, estaba de vacaciones sin conexión. Estoy con trabajos de construcción que me demandan mucho tiempo, pero no quiero dejar pasar la oportunidad. Me interesa tu oferta de asistencia. Conversemos al respecto. Gracias por avisar.

Saludos
Jorge

—————

Thanks Jen, I was on vacation with no connection. I’m on time-consuming construction work, but I don’t want to pass up the opportunity. I am interested in your offer of assistance. Let’s talk about it. Thanks for the heads up.

Regards
Jorge

Thank you for contacting me. Sorry for the delay in answering, I was on vacation and did not attend this Chat.

I charge both ways, it depends on the case, let’s talk directly to reach an agreement.

We can talk via Teams, Zoom, Google Meet or WhatsApp call 506.89916511

You can send me more information to my email
jorgeaguilar@aguilarlazoli.com
A floor plan and an explanation would be the best.

Regards
Jorge

(I speak English but my first language is Spanish)

—————

Gracias por comunicarte conmigo. Disculpa la tardanza en contestar, estaba de vacaciones y no atendía este Chat.

Yo cobro de ambas maneras, depende del caso, conversemos directamente para llegar a un acuerdo.

Podemos conversar vía Teams, Zoom, Google Meet or WhatsApp call 506.89916511

Puedes enviarme más información a mi correo
jorgeaguilar@aguilarlazoli.com
Un plano de conjunto y una explicación seria lo mejor.

Saludos
Jorge

(hablo inglés pero mi primer lenguaje es español)

Can we talk about it?

Please call me via WhatsApp
Send me a message to coordinate

Regards
Jorge

Hi Mark,
We can help you. In fact I have a demo ready for this. Let me know if you want to see it.
The best way to reach out to me is to message menon whatsapp. I can be reached at +919880056847

Regards
Harsh

Hi
Harsh pl email me. I have a requirement you might be interested in, visualizer2010@gmail.com

Regards

send email @gmail.com

Hello,
My partner Aparna has sent you a mail.
Lets take it forward.

Regards
-Harsh

captaincrown87@gmail.com