Apartment Schwanen Villa

We recently finished another apartment which I would like to share with you:
Schwanen Villa Interaktiv

For this project, we created some stills first and later converted it into a real-time model.

3 Likes

In my opinion the scene visually looks incredible. Each object is very realistic and well textured. The only thing is that the scene is not well optimized, especially for mobile devices, doesn’t run smoothly. I am afraid to imagine how many polygons are in the scene)

@Anton_Aleknavitsus Thank you for your feedback. The scene has about 11 million polys. Can you tell me what kind of mobile device you tested the scene on?

Iphone 6s and iPad 9.7 (2018)

@tim excelent Job! Very nice ilumination and impressive textures!

very nice, what software did you use to render stills?

Thank you. We use 3ds max and corona renderer.

@ Anton_Aleknavitsus We’ve just updated the scene. Should run smoother now. :smiley:

It’s look fine in iphone 8 plus

Cool, thank you for your valuable feedback!

@tim
HELLO.
WOULD YOU MIND HELPING ME?
am trying to export a 3ds max scene wich contains objetcs from 3d sky, but i been reading that in order to do this, all material must be converted to standard materials, i just tried to convert all my material with a scrip, that its it supoused to achive this… but it doesnt… maybe am doing something wrong…?
What is your process?
Please helppppp

heres my post

thankssss a lotttt

This looks fantastic Tim.

Could you tell me how you put the exterior image in? And is this correct to the apartment location?

Thanks

John

Hi @JOHN
This is the real environment. The client took some photos from the roof of the building and I mapped them on back plates which I placed in the scene. During the baking the plates where set to hidden (visibility to 0) so they didn’t affect the illumination of the scene.

1 Like

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the detailed response :+1::blush: that helps me a lot.

How far do you have the plates from the house?

This depends on the scale you need and the content of the photo.

Thanks Tim:+1:…

Hi @tim you’ve mentioned it’s 11 million polys, did you mean 11 million in your original corona scene(without optimize) or in web browser? what’s the tri counts or the scene inside a web browser? Sorry for asking that, I just would like to know how many triangle counts does mobile can actually handle. I’ve tested in iphone6s and it’s pretty lag, and more laggy when in vr mode.

Hi @kevinshane
We did some optimisation and the scene have now 8,9 million faces as shown in Shapespark.

Such cozy place, beautifully lit and amazingly reallistic =) congrats.
Could you share your baking settings?
AND if posible PC specs AND Time tooked to render?

Hi @Marcos_Rosillo
These are the settings of the scene:

1 Like