Can't I check the light in real time?! 빛을 실시간으로 확인할 수는 없나요?!

여러분들도 아시다시피 제 그래픽카드는 좋지 않습니다.
As you know, my graphic cards are too bad.

데스크탑의 지포스 GTX 750 Ti, 노트북의 1050 Ti는 베이크를 하는 데에도 너무 많은 시간이 걸리고, 가끔씩 오류가 날 때도 있죠.
Geforce GTX 750 Ti in my desktop, and GTX 1050 Ti are takes too much time in baking, and sometimes they makes error.

그래서 저는 저의 대표님한테 RTX 3090을 요청했습니다.
So I asked my boss to buy RTX 3090.
램도 16기가에서 32기가로 늘릴 생각이고요.(DeLL 사의 제 메인보드가 32까지밖에 지원하지 않기 때문에요.)
And also I asked to upgrade my RAM to 32GB from 16GB. (Because my motherboard from Dell only supports up to 32.)

그런데, 아무리 그래픽카드와 램을 업그레이드한다고 해도, Shapespark 자체에 한계가 있다고 생각합니다.
However, no matter how much graphics card and RAM are upgraded, I think Shapespark itself has its limits.

특히 저는 가장 많은 시간을 빛 수정하는데 보냅니다. 빛의 강도나 각도가 제가 예상한 것과 다르면 수정하고 다시 베이크하는 것을 반복합니다.
In particular, I spend most of my time modifying the light. If the light intensity or angle isn’t what I expected, I’ll fix it and bake again.

문제는 현재의 시스템에서 이 작업을 수없이 반복해야 한다는 것입니다. 조금 수정하고 베이크하면서 기다리고, 다시 수정하고 기다리기를 반복해야 겨우 원하던 결과와 근사한 결과가 나옵니다.
The problem is that on this current system I have to do this over and over again.
I just have to tweak a little bit and bake and wait, then edit and wait again to get the results I want and look good.

그냥 빛을 수정할 때 바로 그 결과를 알 수 있게 하면 안될까요?
그러면 제가 빛을 제대로 조정했는지, 아니면 잘못했는지를 즉시 알고 수정해서 빠르게 한 작업을 마칠 수 있을 것 같습니다. 빠르게 하나를 마치고 다음 작업을 진행할 수 있을 것 같습니다.
Just can’t you know the result when modifying the light in Shapespark?
That way, I can quickly see if I’ve adjusted the light properly or wrong, fix it, and get the job done quickly. It seems that you can quickly finish one and move on to the next.

This would be ideal, if Shapespark had such real-time lighting engine, lightmap baking would not be needed at all. Anyway, to have realistic path traced lighting on devices such as smartphones or laptops with integrated GPUs, lightmaps are still the most practical solutions.

If the Preview button doesn’t work well for you, for previews use a low number of samples (like 20) and the AI denoiser option. Then use the high quality settings only for the final bake(s) after all the obvious issues were already eliminated.