Change view by URL parameter

É possível passar uma extention do tipo changeview por URL?
Is it possible to pass an extention of type changeview by URL?

The Change view extension can be configured only in the editor. However, you can use the #view=<VIEW> URL hash to change the view, see: Room names in top and orbit views. The Shapespark viewer monitors changes to the #view=<VIEW> hash, so updating the hash while the scene is running will trigger the change as well. Could it work for your use case?

Unfortunately not.
In the scene Board Academy by WeLink Inovação I configured a trigger written in pink with a green background as highlighted in the attached file.

The extension uses several different scenes in order to position each participant in a different chair with each click.

Screenshot 2023-01-16 212550

It works. But I would like to send people a link to join and not be all piled up on top of each other. I would like each person who enters to go to a different position.

Are there any creative solutions to such a challenge?

Infelizmente não.
Na cena Board Academy by WeLink Inovação eu configurei um gatilho escrito em rosa com fundo verde conforme destacado no arquivo anexo.

A extensão utiliza diversas cenas diferentes de modo a posicionar cada participante em uma cadeira diferente a cada clique.

Captura de tela 2023-01-16 212550

Isso funciona. Mas eu gostaria de enviar um link para as pessoas entrarem e não ficarem todas amontoadas uma em cima da outra. Gostaria que cada pessoa que entre, vá para uma posição diferente.

Há alguma solução criativa para tal desafio?

I don’t see a solution allowing you to use a single link for all the participants. However, if you can deliver a different meeting link to different participants, you could use the #view=<VIEW> hash. In your case, you’d deliver https://meta.welink.com.br/board-academy/#meeting-key=XYZ&view=02 to the first participant, https://meta.welink.com.br/board-academy/#meeting-key=XYZ&view=03 to the second participant and so on.

That’s how I was doing it today. Thank you anyway.