Collision with Orbit View

Hello Team Shapespark,

Is it possible to have collision on when orbiting around ? WebGL seems to support it well, as there is an example of collision in Orbit mode with one of the tours made on WebGL.

This isn’t a Shapespark tour, but was curious to know if we can have such kind of collision effect, where the camera automatically zoom in and out as there is a collision detected

Collision in the orbit views are not supported. Here Kuba explains how to change the minimum distance that the camera can zoom in the Orbit mode: Can I limit the zoom-in of camera in Orbit mode - #2 by Kuba

Is it possible to Zoom out and cover a much larger area when orbiting an exterior scene?

Yes, you can zoom out: on desktops with a mouse scroll and on touch screens with two fingers.

Sorry I was not clear with my question

I already know that part :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::smiley:… want I mean to ask is that can we alter the current max zoom out level to a much bigger area ? I think its current set to 2.3 Mtrs in the scene.json file. Can I edit it and make it larger ?

Yes, you can change it in the scene.json file.

Hello Team Shapespark,

Is it possible to add values like maxLeftangle / maxRightangle to restrict the orbit camera horizontally ? I can see the there are some codes like maxUpangle / maxDownangle in the scene.json files which restricts up and down movements of the orbit camera.

Is it possible?

No, such orbit movement restrictions are not supported.

The collisions in orbit view should be supported.