Custom domain support

Hi tomek,
I got a domain iconp.vn. My custom domain like a:
iconp.custom.shapespark.com. in CNAME
but it request HOST and TTL, so what can i fill in.

Hi

Please try to add “3d” to the field “host” if you want to use the domain 3d.iconp.vn to serve scenes. TTL you can leave it as is (it defines how long the value can be cached by users, it’s not important in this case).

Good luck!
Tomek

Hi,

It’s work now.

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Tomek. I am using Plus Version .When i bundle scene, i have code forder and i custom it. How can I upload Custom Folder to ShapeSpark Server.
Thanks.

Hi, It’s not possible to upload a bundle to our server. Bundles are for self-hosting only. If you need to customize your scene and use our servers you will have to add your code to the “body-end.html” file which will be included to your scene and uploaded to our servers too. More information you can find in this repository: GitHub - shapespark/shapespark-viewer-api: JavaScript API for interacting with the Shapespark 3D scene.

Hi. I customized it. Thanks for your subport.

Hi,
I am using bluehost hosting.
I have added a cname record, where the name is tru3d and the value I am trying to set is
harshsharma.custom.shapespark.com.” with a training dot. When I save the record, trailing dot is not saved… Not sure what does a trailing dot do and why bluehost is not saving as I am asking for…

Since you explicitly states that training dot is required, I am lost between your recommendation and bluehost behavior.
appreciate your help

thanks
Harsh

As they remove the trailing dot it looks like they manage with valid DNS entries. Some providers are not so smart so we marked it as required. It think you can continue set up your domain without the last dot.

thanks. Will try.

Tomek, can you also pls help me with my Billing troubles? I had posted a message in General category of this forum

Sure, we are working on it.

Hi Tomek
My custom domain has been setup more than 5 hours back. The settings at cloud.shapespark.com still show this message

Can you pls look into this?

This is my cname record in bluehost

I’ve checked your domain and for some reason the CNAME record still doesn’t exist. You can check DNS using this service: https://www.nslookup.io/ and enter your cname/custom-domain.
Are you sure that Bluehost is your DNS provider? Could you ask them for assistance?