Hello there !
today I did my first test scene with sketchup + shapespark ! I am really amazed
but I have some noob questions… if you don’t mind
the test project is a 120sqm apartment :
- Although I used the ‘‘ultra’’ settings for the lightmap , the lighting is ok but the reflections are really poor…
is there a limitation ? or do I need some extra ‘‘reflection balls’’ for some extra accuracy ?
for example , although that the material is the same (kitchen lacquer - tv unit 's marble) the reflection stops for no reason …
- When the lightmap is baked, is there a way to delete it and rebake it ? or do I have to update it ? I tried to raise the settings more but I got a ‘‘scaledown 11% message cause of two lightmaps’’ or something …
- When I upload a scene, is there a way to re-edit the materials - light etc ? or the scene is ‘‘closed’’ ?
- Is there a way to adjust the light spots (e/or sun) intensity in real time ? or do I have to rebake the lightmap to see the result ?
- I am not sure what the post process button does , I can see that updates the file in the server … is this the way to update the lightmap for avoiding the recalculation ?
thanks in advance !