Follow me to host button in meetings

En reuniones virtuales el anfitrión debería tener un botón traiga a todos los participantes a la par de él, similar a la acción que sucede cuando alguien toca el nombre de otro en la lista de participantes. Esto sería de gran ayuda cuando uno está mostrando el proyecto a un grupo con el modo reunión.

Gracias
Jorge

In virtual meetings the host should have a button to bring all the participants next to him, similar to the action that happens when someone touches another’s name in the participant list. This would be helpful when one is showing the project to a group with meeting mode.

Thanks
Jorge

5 Likes

I agree. The host lead member touring just follow but member can look around or there’re button lock view follow host or freely view and should be have feathure the host can control view of member.

I agree.

As 3D meetings are becoming more used by people, it would be great to have more features in the meeting.

I guess Shapespark teams have their priorities in their works. But hope them consider the improvements in the meeting mode in the near future! :slight_smile: