Furniture swapping

can you show me how does it look in 3d modeling program that you are using?

@magda

maybe scale of the image is not correct (the proportions need to match the video)

will try now. @magda

@magda still the same

@magda kindly hlp me for this. have tried many times but i’m not getting that result

I will contact you in a private message and we can try to solve it.

have message you personally

How to bring sunlight inside the house and how to show furniture shadow inside the house? e.g

@Vladan

can anyone show me ??

Hello,

I’ve noticed that in your scene that you’ve send me you have decreased sun strength. That’s why is not visible.
When I set up lights in Shapespark for the interior first I start with just the sun. I move it around and decide about the strength and position.
Later I add lights. Too many is never good because than you need a big lightmap resolution to have all the details in the shadows.

For your scene I did some adjustments:

• I deleted area light from the room

• I deleted point light (avoid having lights stuck in geometry)

• I lowered strength of the emmisive materials

• I’ve changed Sun strength to 15 and changed a position of it

You can use preview when you set up the lights - you can find it in the bake tab or turn it on by clicking “I”

@magda i have tried but now false ceiling is coming darker

@magda can pl help me in this .

could you send me a link to this scene? looks like some strange material properties or maybe object properties.

@magda have ketp for rendering taking lot of time to render. what you think, where i must be going wrong
becz i need to submit my drawing to client

you can change custom lightmap resolution (in the Object tab) for all exterior object for something around 20-30 - objects outside don’t need that much resolution because they get a lot of light anyway

Have you tried to bake your scene with Optix not CUDA?

if i use optix will the quality change??

@magda
i really need proper help in shapespark? i’m watching many videos but im not able to imrpove our quality interior

i have also searched shapespark team names on instagram so that i could learn more about this software, which is quite interesting.

the quality wont change when you use Optix