Generate Rendered Image

Is there any way to generate a rendered image of a view? Not a 360 panorama or VR, just a png or jpg image of the view.

2 Likes

Thanks Tim.

BTW: How do you add a link that looks like that? I do not seem to get that type of quote to show up. I have wanted to do it several times. Which icon do you use. :frowning:

Hi. You can share the link to a post by clicking the chain icon below it. Copy and paste the link into your post. That’s it.

OK - I got it now. Feel kind of stupid when I see what you did. I guess I am too used to the way things are done in the SketchUcation web side. :blush:

No reason to feel stupid! Before I pasted the link into the post I didn’t have any idea what would happen. So it actually was just by accident that it looked so professional. A cheer for the web devoleper for doing such great stuff!

How to save or export our render to jpg??

You can generate a 2D screenshot or 360 panorama with a current view but without any Shapespark menu items with a ‘p’ button in the editor.

yes please we need this export of all scenes automatically. Its save a lof of time