Graphic Content Lost

Today I experienced something new with Shapespark. Overnight I started to bake a scene with 1,200 Samples (even if the bake tab only says 800 samples). This morning I had an error message and a strange model. It seems most of the content is lost. But the folder size shows that all data should still be there. Most of the model is not visible in the viewer and the objects panel. Is this a RAM problem? I use a workstation with 64GB RAM and 3 Geforce GTX1080 for baking.

I just found that I also lost last added cameras and links to exterior scenes.

Some Screenshots.
Capture

Hi @tim,

Could you pack the contents of the scene directory, and send it to us for analysis?

The message means the web browser which is built in our desktop application took WebGL context from the WebGL-based editor. There may be various reasons for such behavior of the browser, but the most likely one is that the baking process needed more resources (eg. GPU RAM) and OS decided to took the resources from something else, the editor in this case. Or, it could have been some temporary drivers instability.

May I have a few questions to help us in the investigation?

Do you have the most recent graphics card drivers?

Had you managed to successfully bake this scene before this happened? Had the scene been similar in size then?

Did you add the lost cameras and extensions before the bake?

Hey @Wojtek.

I send a link to you in a private message so you can download the file.

Do you have the most recent graphics card drivers?
No.

Had you managed to successfully bake this scene before this happened? Had the scene been similar in size then?
Before it baked with 800 samples without problems. I updated the scene with additional content and tried to make a bake with 1.200 samples.

Did you add the lost cameras and extensions before the bake?
I added cameras, new material settings, and extensions before. Also, I saved the settings before I started the new bake. But everything is lost.

Thanks for the information and the file. We are investigating the issue.