Hiding trigger labels in a particular view

Hi,

I want to know if it’s possible to hide certain trigger labels when switching between scenes/cameras in our tour ?

For example - I want to hide material trigger label in one view, but I don’t want it to be seen when the scene is changed to top view or orbit view.

1 Like

There is no such option now for the built-in sphere and sprite triggers. You’d have to use the “Object type” triggers, that is triggers added explicitly in the 3D modeling tool. Then the triggers would be regular scene objects, and could be hidden with the “Custom hide in views” option.

1 Like

Will this be available anytime in the near future? would be helpfull!
We want to showcase price tags of many items in the scene but having all the sphere triggers around will contaminate the canvas, would be way helpful to hide/show triggers by scene.

Are you aware of the Hide triggers extension that allows to hide the triggers by default and show them when a menu button is clicked?

Other than that, the approach that @wojtek suggested will work. Instead of using the sphere triggers provided in the Shapespark editor, add the sphere objects (or some other shape) in your 3D modeling program, configure these objects as triggers in the Shapespark editor, and use ‘Hide in views’ functionality to show them only in one of the views.

Hey,

1. yup, I’m aware but the default icon looks like this: imagen
    would it be possible to customize it? #customization

2. @wojtek method is definitely my one to go currently.

This button is provided by an extension and isn’t customizable. If you need your custom icon, you can replace using this extension by your own code using Viewer.addMenuButton(iconUrl) and Viewer.anchorsVisible boolean property.

1 Like