How to put fixed characters at the bottom left of the Shapespark screen

Hello,
Please let me know if there is a way to put fixed characters at the bottom left of the Shapespark screen.

Thank you.

Do you mean, you’d like to display some text in the bottom left corner of the viewer?

If so, place the following snippet inside the body-end.html file in the scene directory, replacing “SOME TEXT” with your own content:

<div style="position: absolute; left: 10px; bottom: 10px; z-index: 1000;">SOME TEXT</div>
1 Like

@wojtek

Do you mean, you’d like to display some text in the bottom left corner of the viewer?

Yes, it is.

please tell me.
The body-end.html file for the scene directory is missing.

Need to create a new file?

Yes, you have to create a new file.

Hello, where can i find a online handbook for all API html things like these?
How are you supposed to know that you can write something like this in an html file and then just create it if it doesn’t exist? A normal user can`t know this :smiley:

1 Like

The documentation for extending the viewer using HTML+CSS+JavaScript can be found here: GitHub - shapespark/shapespark-viewer-api: JavaScript API for interacting with the Shapespark 3D scene.. It describes where to put your custom code (body-end.html file in the case of this scene), the JavaScript viewer functions that you can use, and gives some examples.

2 Likes

@wojtek
I created a file from Github and completed inserting the text.

If it’s simple code(For example change the font color),I can use the extension, but if you don’t have the knowledge, it’s tough!

Thank you for your help. :grin:

1 Like