I am looking for a team for my project.

Hello I am looking for a team for my project. My project is to make offices like wework.
30 closed offices on a large space with an amphitheater for presentations, meeting rooms, space with the possibility of networks with games… Thank you

2 Likes

Hey.

I am Tim, an architect from Germany. I am doing individual Shapespark solutions for interior and exterior scenes that really sell.
My work includes modern interior spaces, like living rooms, full apartments, offices, art galleries, or even shops. We also develop stunning exterior solutions.
We can deliver custom-made code to enhance a scene’s interactivity as needed.

Some examples of the work we did so far:

Art Gallery
Showroom in a forest
Luxury Yacht
3D Site plan
Interactive Showroom
2 Room Apartment
European Apartment
Parisian Apartment

If you are interested in a little chat, please let me know when it fits you best.

Tim

Great, can you give me your email address?

Hi,

if you are still looking for someone being able to create you shapespark scenes, we would be delighted to realize your offices in virtual space! We are a group of architects, interior designers and graphic designers. If you are interested just check my Shapespark webpage: https://das-virtuelle-haus.de/

Best regards,

Mischa

Hi Sebastien

We are a New Zealand based company and I would also like to be able to provide my services, I have here a link of projects that I have worked on in the past, we have very competitive prices with high quality that can be delivered.

We also provide other services which I have here based on my website: www.jmdesign.co.nz

Here are some examples that you can view:

McClarin Rd - walkthrough

The Eslpanade - walkthrough

Jack Hanley Drive - walkthrough

Lot 3031 - walkthrough

River Terrace - walkthrough

We are also able to provide marketing packages that would suit for any project.

Kind regards
James

Hi @sebastien_hanouna ,
Architect Samson here from S.A.CREATIVES (Architects and Civil Engineers) firm. We are Mumbai based firm since 2019. Our team is working on outsource project. We would like to collaborate in your project, kindly let us know if there are any more requirements.
Email id- sacreatives2019@gmail.com

i need you help
price m2? USD?