베이크할 때 프리뷰에서 오브젝트가 안 나오는 문제가 있습니다. I can't find some object before baking. Help me

안녕하세요. Shapespark를 사용하는 한국의 한 유저입니다.
Hi, Ilm South Korean Shapespark user,
가능한 한 한글로 된 정보를 얻고싶지만, Shapespark에 관련해서는 아예 한글로 된 정보 자체가 없습니다.
Although, I want to find Korean information, if I can, but is no Korean information about Shapespark.
그래서 여기에 한글과 영어를 동시에 올립니다.
So, I’ll write here Korean and English together.

저의 문제는 바로 이것입니다.
My problem is that.
베이크하기 전에 프리뷰에서 오브젝트가 안 나오는 문제가 있습니다.
Befor I bake my project, some object dosen’t appear in preview.

가뜩이나 스케치업에서 Shapespark로 옮기는 데에도 너무 많은 시간이 걸리기에 시간을 낭비하기 싫어서, 베이크 전에 프리뷰를 하고 동료분들에게 컨펌을 요청하려고 했는데,
제가 원하는 오브젝트가 프리뷰에서 보이지 않습니다.
It already takes too much time to move from sketchup to Shapespark. That’s why I didn’t want to waste my time, so I was going to do a preview before bake and ask for confirmation from my colleagues.
The object I want is not visible in the preview.
In short, I can’t find what I want in preview,

현재 하는 작업은 큰 공간 디자인이고, 오늘 수정하는 오브젝트를 평소에는 프리뷰하지는 않았지만, 베이크는 잘 되었기에 매우 당황스럽습니다.
The current work is a huge space design, and I don’t usually preview the object I’m modifying today, but I’m very embarrassed because the bake is done well.
다행히도, 그냥 베이크를 강행하면 되기는 합니다만, 베이크 결과가 마음에 들지 않을 때마다 Sketchup에서 조금씩 수정하고, Shaperspark로 넘기는 동안 적어도 30분 정도는 다운되고, 또 약 30분간 베이크하는 과정을 거쳐야 결과를 볼 수 있기에 아주 오랜 시간이 걸립니다.
Fortunately, if I just push ahead with the bake, it will proceed, but whenever I don’t like the result, it will take at least 30 minutes to modify it in Sketchup, turn it over to Shaperspark, and bake for about 30 minutes to see the result, so it takes a long time.

오직 베이크를 끝내야만 해당 부분이 제가 원하는대로 되었는지 아닌지를 알 수 있으니 답답합니다.
It’s really frustrating. Only when I finish baking can I know if this part is done as I want.

그래서 이렇게 특정 부분에서만 프리뷰가 되지 않는 이유와 해결방법이 궁금합니다.
So I’m curious about the reason why it’s not previewed only in certain object and how to solve it.

또, 조명이 제대로 적용되었는지는 베이크 후에만 볼 수 있나요? 베이크 전에는 조명을 확인흘 수 없나요?
Also, can I see if the lighting is applied properly only after baking? Can’t I check the light before the bake?

(I used Papago to translate.)

Could you upload a scene that has this problem and send us a link to support@shapespark.com ?

Sorry, that’s not mine.
My company has right.
And I don’t know to upload image here.

Do I understand correctly that the problem is not with the Preview button in the Bake tab, but that in general you don’t see any model in the Shapespark editor until you bake it? Could you try opening the model outside of the editor, by clicking a thumbnail in the main Shapespark window, to check it it will be also missing?