Iframe alternatives

I know this is an awkward question but is there an alternative way to embed in a website other than the iframe ? :crazy_face:

I purchased an annual subscription in a website that has ready templates , I worked hard for two months to finish my new webpage and the only thing missing was to embed one or two projects from shakespark …
They respond me that the iframe is not available at the moment …

maybe the only way , is to place a link in my website but I don’t like the idea to open the shapespark project in a new window or in a new site …

I’m afraid iframe is the only option for embedding one site withing another. Perhaps you could open the projects in new tabs, but in addition have videos with your interactive tours within a page, so the presentation is more integrated? I’m not sure though if video hosting platforms allow to embed videos without iframes, but perhaps your hosting provider has some exceptions for YouTube or Vimeo?

I see … I am not a code guru but I think it’s a bit strange that you cannot
add a simple custom html code (for the iframe)… I mean , the webpage that provides the templates don’t accept this function …

Let’s say that I use the ‘‘new tab’’ do I have to link the shapespark link ? If yes, then it will be difficult to return to my page , it’s not very user friendly …

Yes, it is strange that they do not support such customization. If you open a scene in a new tab, you need to use the shapespark link. If you have a Standard or a Plus plan that allow to set your own logo, you can configure your logo to link back to your site.

1 Like

thanks Jan … actually I am trying to solve the issue … or else , I have to start from scratch :expressionless: