Injecting custom HTML

Hi Experts,

I am trying to inject custom HTML using body-end and head-end. After adding the files in the folder, I baked the scene and uploaded it. But I don’t see the changes in the uploaded scene.

Currently, I am using a trial version.

My scene URL is - https://asteranup.shapespark.com/example-room/

Not sure what I am missing. Thanks for your help.

Hi @asteranup!

Injecting custom HTML/CSS code is a part of the “Custom branding” feature, and is available online only in the Standard plan, Plus plan and the perpetual license.

Hi wojtek,

Thank you for replying.

I am new to this tool. Just to confirm my understanding. Are you taking about the same?-

" 2018-09-13 - Shapespark 1.7.5

• Support for head-end.html and body-end.html HTML files allowing to customize the viewer UI. If present in the scene directory, these files are inserted as snippets, respectively, at the end of the section and at the end of the section of the scene’s index.html file."

Yes. This feature is a part of the “Custom branding”.

Thank you for your help.

Hi @wojtek !
Currently, I am using a Plus Version. I am trying to inject custom HTML using body-end and head-end. If inject body-end is online avaiable, how i can upload custom code to Shapespark server.

you can use JavaScript or jQuery in head-end or body-end and append any HTML or style. I have done this on my project. Example implementation-

1 Like