Integrate shapespark into a workflow

Hello Forum, I am totally new to shapespark :slight_smile:
For my project, I am creating 3D room models in a web based 2D editor, and I’d like to display them as realistic 3D models. My question is the following…

Is it possible to integrate shapespark into a website with an automated workflow that looks something like: import model → apply predefined lighting conditions → Bake → upload scene → display on the website

As I understand it, the native app is required on your device to perform such tasks, but is it possible to automate the process?

Thank you for your time!

Is the 2D editor created by you or some other company? We have a solution that allows to integrate Shapespark rendering with third-party modelling tools, but such integration is something that the provider of the web based room editor would need to sing-up for and implement on their end.

Alternatively, does the web based editor allow to export 3D models in one of GLTF, FBX, OBJ or COLLADA formats?

The 2D editor is selfmade and the 3D model creation is done via BabylonJS integrated into the system. Exporting the Scene as GLTF is therefore possible. As i found out in the pricing section of shapespark, hosting the scenes yourself is only possible with the premium plan. I hope my company is willing to pay that :smiley:

Thank you

Hello @jan
Im Andy, one of your Shapespark user from Vietnam Market. I did some time email with your team, Wojciech
My user name: dghome

My Team also have internal Editor (We call Design Tools). Now we are looking for some Party to improve our Baking Quality, and as you mention, Shapespark also support integrate to third-party tools as a Renderer.
Can you describe more details about your solution ?
Or better can you have a look at your Design Tools, so you can have closer advise for us

Design Tools: https://design.dghome3d.com/
Describe Design Tools: (Attached Pictures below)

• Design Tools is a flat-form we build to let our customer design their own house. But our Design Tools not support baking, so we need Baking Solution for our Design Tools. The
  • Output of Design Tools: Could be Multiple GLTF Files or Package into 1 GLTF File with Textures use for making Material
  • Expect from Shapespark Solution: With our Output (GLTF File) we expect Shapespark can integrate with our Design Tools so the Output file can go directly to Shapeparks, and Baking with High Quality of Shapsepark, then we gonna sent the Baked Scene to our Customers

I also sent a email to Wojciech yesterday, if you reply me on here so please skip that email to avoid double-work!

@AndyNguyen, I’ve replied to you via email.

1 Like