Interaction with model - Exporting material picker configuration

Hi guys,

I have been testing Shapespark for couple hours and I am really excited about it.
I would like to ask if is it possible to export the results of material pickers configuration after the session is ended.

Let say the user selects red carpet, blue sofa, and pink lamp. Is there a way for me to figure out what he has chosen?

Thank you
Martin

Hello. Currently it is not possible, the changes are only applied on the user’s device, not stored anywhere.

Would be interesting if you screen shot tool (in the Editor) could be made available in the online viewer that would then allow the viewer to save the screen shot. Just a thought…

very sad to hear that

@jan Any updates here? Or is it still not possible to export material picker configuration?

I’d like to understand if I can show costs associated with the materials the user is picking, whether that is shown on the scene or by exporting the configuration.

It is only doable with JavaScript API, you can be notified when material was changed and update the prices accordingly to the currently selected one: Material Picker on which extension? - #4 by jan

1 Like