Looking for a 3D Artist for 3d Visualisations

Hi everyone,

I am currently looking for a 3D Artist for 3d Visualisations/renderings as well as once in a while Shapespark tours, since I resell this service.

Until now I have worked with a Asian agency which delivered good quality for 90-130$ per interior/exterior rendering, however many revisions were needed. Nonetheless I am looking for a partner offering reasonable prices.

3ds max and Corona/Vray Render preferred. If you can offer Virtual Staging, would be also nice.

Please send me a link to your portfolio/references, your price list and estimation of the processing time via Shapespark Messenger/Chat. I know the price depends on the scope of project, but you can give a price indication e.g. for a interior/exterior rendering of a family house and Multi-family house. I need a fix price or at least price range.

Any messages without link to your portfolio and information about pricing will be ignored.

Thank you.

Hi Rezo I have been working with Shapespark for the past 5 years and worked on a wide variety of projects as well as exterior and interior renders.

Please feel free to look through my website www.jmdesign.co.nz and if you would like to otherwise contact me direct for further information you can on james.jmdesignnz@gmail.com

Kind regards
James

Hi Rezo I would be able to happily match the price or otherwise be the price for the renders, if I may ask is there chargers in usd?

Respected Sir/Ma’am,

Greetings of the day

I’m Architect Samson from S.A.CREATIVES, an architecture and civil engineering firm based in Mumbai, India since 2019. We specialize in Virtual Reality using Shapespark and have been actively involved in it for the past year. Currently, we’re seeking outsourcing opportunities. Our team consists of 10 skilled staff members who work with Shapespark on a daily basis."

Regards,

Ar. Samson S Geakwar

S.A.CREATIVES

+91 9271566311 / +91 9271540877

G 1, Yash Apartment, Vishal Nagar, Ambadi Road, Vasai (West),

Palghar-401202

Email: sacreatives2019@gmail.com