Model of a building

COMMENTS AND CRITICS MOST WELCOME
THANKSS¡¡

https://antoniogaes.shapespark.com/oficinas_gafi_3d_-_shapespark/

2 Likes

Hi, what software do you use to create before shapespark. did you create a particular rendering?

1 Like

HI Melanie

I modeled the house in Revit, then i aplied materials and furniture in sketchup…
and we are using enscape in order to improve our render time, we use to make renders y sketchup with vray 3.4 and even dough… in my opinion renders are better in vray, enscape has far better render times…so in summary we are using enscape for everyting excpet the final render… the final render i make it in 3DS MAX WITH VRAY 3.6 or Corona Render 1.6 :hugs::hugs:

Here are some examples using enscape ( Render time 10 seconds )
and 3DS MAX with CORONA RENDER ( render 25 MINUTES 150 PASSES -2.5% NOISE)

And also forgot to mention, Enscape is a wonderfull tool for us because we deal personaly with clients, and most of the times… ass you can see in the renders above… clients whant changes and it was a problem beeing making renders after renders in 3DS MAX when with enscape we can make changes in real time :smiley:
So yes… we are loving ENSCAPE

AND ALSOO I THOUGTH YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT OTHER MODEL THAT I UPLOADED LAST WEEK ABOUT THIS HOUSE… HAHAHA BUT ANYWAY I MADE THE SAME PROCESS FOR THE BUILDING…