Number of participants in a meeting

Inquiries:

1. Is there still a limit of people in a meeting of 10 at most?
  2. What do these numbers mean in the following picture?

1. Could the number of simultaneous visitors in a meeting be increased to 25?

This number means the number of 600 minutes packets, so if you select 2, you will buy 1200 participant-minutes, if you select 25, you will buy 600*25=15000 participant minutes.

We can increase the number of participant limit to 25 for your account, but we can’t promise that this will work well, we are still focusing on smaller meetings.

2 Likes

Many thanks @jan, that is a very good news to my client. I will talk with him about it.

@jan Could you enable my account for 25 people at a meeting? I really need this resource, if there is any problem I will let you know

[image]

1 Like

Sure, please send us your Shapespark username to support@shapespark.com

1 Like

@jan Are there plans or testing taking place for larger groups as yet? I understand there is potential for instability and maybe why it is limited at present, but wondering on roadmap for this as I have had enquiries about larger group numbers (30+)

Absolutely loving the screen share option btw, as offers so much flexibility for a live event if the content is managed in the same way we would support a physical event.

@njay we are still focused on improving the experience for smaller meetings. If you would like, we can increase the limit for your account to 30, but can’t promise that it will work well.

1 Like

Thanks @jan if it not stable I will wait but if you have need for user tester participants as you test more would be glad to help. I have another question but will PM you on it.

Hello, can you increase the limit for my account to 25 please?

We’ve increased the limit to 25.

1 Like

Thanks for your help! @wojtek

Hi @wojtek , can you increase mine to 30 people as well? I will try with 30 people and share the experience!

Thank you