Problème de qualité au rendu

bonjour,
je commence dans shapespark et j’aimerais savoir si quelqu’un saurais résoudre mon problème de rendu.
J’ai des traces noir qui apparaisse sur des mur et des plafond qui sont censé être blanc.
Il y a aussi la jonction entre les plafond et les mur qui ne sont pas belle et qui me laisse apparaitre des traits de lumières .
Merci d’avance a l’équipe!

It looks like they might be AI denoising artifacts. Could you turn off AI denoiser and re-run post-processing for the scene using the Post-process button (re-bake is not necessary)?

Merci de votre retour rapide, malheureusement
le problème reste le même mais avec une moins bonne qualité en plus…

Could you upload the scene to our hosting and share the link with us, so we could take a closer look at the issue? If the scene is not public you can share the link by an email to support@shapespark.com

As for light leaks, could you verify that the thin rectangles are correctly oriented (with their fronts towards the interior, not exterior of the scene)?

j’ai relancer une cuisson et je vous envoi la scène.
au sujet des carré mince je n’ai pas comprit ce que c’est ? mais les face de mes mur et plafond sont tout bien orienté a l’intérieure de ma scène.

je vous ai transmit la scène qui n’est pas publique et le descriptif du problème je vous laisse regarder. merci de votre temps.

Thanks for sending the scene, we’re analyzing it and let you know our findings.

hello,
I analysed your scene. The biggest problem is caused by spot lights that are intersecting in the wall. The light is going inside the wall and leaking in the next room. Also you can add also some point lights or area lights in the places that are too dark. Strong emisive material is also causing some leakage especially because the geometry of emisive objects is also inside the wall. BTW I’ve noticed some edges and shadows on the ceiling. Please divide big ceiling surface into smaller ones in 3D program that you are using, and artifacts on long thin triangles shouldn’t be a problem anymore.