Problems with the display of colors of an image

The display of images, no matter in which format, deviates very much from the actual display of an image. Unfortunately, it is not possible to make a gamma correction per texture. More settings outside of the color correction would also be useful.

We tested some options with color profiles, but the rgb image still look not similar to the original file.

I am not sure if I understand the issue correctly. Could you share a link to the scene with such a texture with us together with the reference image?

What you describe might be caused by GPU texture compression that Shapespark uses to reduce the memory footprint of a scene. We have implemented the option to disable the GPU texture compression, and it will be available in the next version of Shapespark.

Here is a comparison.
This project is private right now. I send you the scene as pm.

Thanks.

The difference between how the texture looks as a stand-alone image and inside a 3D scene is caused by different lighting conditions. When you look at the stand-alone texture it’s displayed as-is, but when you look at it inside the scene, it’s illuminated with light sources in the scene. Shapespark light sources use colors corresponding to real-world: sky light is cool-blueish, while sun light and artificial light is warm-yellowish. Furthermore, when a light bounces off a surface, the bounced rays get colored with the surface color.

If you need to make the texture look similar to the stand-alone version you can change color of all light sources to white. Or, if it’s not a problem that the texture stands out in terms of illuminatino, you can disable the lightmap for the object, by setting Custom lightmap resolution to 0 (requires re-bake), and perhaps making the material a bit emissive.

I tried to exclude the image from Global illumination and switch all lights to white. Unfortunately, there are still color differences. I also tried to achieve a better result with the Camera Gamma and Exposure, unfortunately without satisfactory success. By a slight color correction in the image material I could almost equalize the result. For this, however, it would be necessary to have more setting options for each material, such as a separate gamma and exposure correction.

Do I understand correctly, that you’ve already tried using the Color correction base color setting and adjusting the Contrast, (S) Saturation and (L) Lightness?