- Does there are some limits of files in the extra-assets? For example:
- file names:
- spaces,underscores,dashes,dots,tildes(~),case of letters etc.
- Length of file name
- First letter of file name
- mixture of letters and punctuation such as:
- file number or sizes
- Number of files
- Size of single file
- Size of all of files in the extra-assets
Does there are some limits about format of files in the extra-assets?
Seems it doesn’t support code as follows to link CSS file in head-end.html:
<link href="body.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
Here are limitations for the files in
- Allowed file types and extensions: images (.jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif, .webp, .ico, .svg), audio (.mp3, .m4a, .oga), videos (.mp4), json (.json)
- Allowed characters in file names: letters a-z, A-Z, digits 0-9, and chars: . _-
- Video files size is limited to 100 MB, currently there is no limit for other file types.
- Total size of all files is limited to 7GB
head-end.html or link source files from external hosting.
Thanks for your explanation, that’s very helpful.
And I have another question about texture picker coding. According to code in shapespark-viewer-api/body-end.html at master · shapespark/shapespark-viewer-api · GitHub.
Pictures of texture are listed one by one. In my opinion, if there are too many texture images and all of them are in the
extra-assets folder, the amount of code will be too large.Is there any way to reduce the amount of code, such as iterative access. On the other hand, I don’t know much about JSON. Maybe JSON can do this.
You can store any data in JSON, so also a list of texture file names. A simpler approach could be, for example, to use identical file name prefix for all the textures with numeric suffix (like: texture0.jpg, texture1.jpg, texture2.jpg). This way you could generate all required file names with a loop in your code.