Scenes Transformed into Standalone EXE and Android APK for Offline Exploration (Fireaway Pizza Shop)

Hello Wonderful Community,

I hope you’re all doing fantastic! I wanted to share something cool that I’ve been working on recently. You know how sometimes those awesome scenes we create can take long time to load, especially if the internet isn’t being too friendly or the scene is too big. Well, I’ve found a solution to make our experiences way smoother. So, I decided to convert some of my scenes into offline formats. This means you can explore them without any pesky loading times, whether you’re showing them off to clients, friends or simply having your own adventure.

I attempted the conversion of 2 different scene types to better comprehend potential execution issues. Here, you’ll find instances of these scenes alongside their corresponding EXE and APK files. Since I’m a new user, I’ll have to create separate posts in accordance with community guidelines, which restricts the number of links and media per post. Without further ado, let’s start with the first scene.

1. Fireaway Pizza Shop with Alpha Video Texture

Stay curious and keep exploring,
Vivek Trivedi
vivektrivedi478@gmail.c0m

3 Likes

How are you creating offline versions? this is something i would like to learn to do.

Can you share more informations about that? Will that also work on a Meta Quest 3, as this glasses use Android?

It is wonderful.
How are you creating offline versions?
I want to know too.

I have converted bundles into .exe and .apk files. However, I have not yet attempted to use .apk files on Meta Quest, as I do not own a Meta Quest 3. I have attached the .apk and .exe files in my post to try. Please let me know if they work on your Meta Quest 3

1 Like

I have converted bundles into .exe and .apk files.

I tried it on Quest2.
I was able to start it up and watch it on the big screen, but I couldn’t switch to VR mode.
When you press the VR button, you have to turn the screen horizontally to enter VR mode, so with Quest, you can’t turn it horizontally, so you can’t turn it into VR.

It was possible to launch the exe on the computer.
This is so great.
Is it possible for me to convert the scene file to an exe file as well?
Please tell me how.

Yes, you can convert it into an executable (exe), but it’s a lengthy process and technically difficult to explain. I used Electron for this purpose. If you provide me with the bundle file, I will handle the conversion for you.

Process Link :Application Packaging | Electron

Thank you for answering
I looked at the page, but the content was difficult for me.
I would like to be able to convert multiple pieces of content if possible, so I will look into how I can do it myself.
thank you