Seeking Shapespark Expert

I have been investigating many architectural visualization software options for use in our house configurator at kithouse.ca I am planning to proceed to use Shapespark. Although it is missing one key feature (geometric configurator functionality) I am quite happy with the quality vs performance and overall workflow from Sketchup to published. I also am quite impressed with the responsiveness of the developers and the ongoing improvements.

I am looking to hire someone to work with us ongoing in a consulting relationship to use their skills to bring our basic Sketchup house designs to life using Shapespark.

Anyone interested in working with us can comment here (if that’s not appropriate on this forum just let me know and I can edit this post) or email me at info@kithouse.ca

Thanks!

Eric

3 Likes

Thanks to everyone who contacted me that was willing to help. We have found an experienced company to work with and I am excited to be working with them to build product configurator using Shapespark.

2 Likes

Hi Eric,
I am working on the same thing as you - an online housetour with options and payment functionality for prefab homes.
Is yours based on Wordpress and Woocommerce, or is it custom-built ?
Are you open for a cooperation for making the online house shop ?
Greetings from Middle Europe
Oswald

Hi Oswald,

Our solution is custom built. We will be setting this up as a SaaS online product configurator solution focussed on the housing industry. It has been a lot of work but we are very close to completion. We are more than open to collaboration.

Eric