Seven twin houses

Hey guys, this is my newest scene: 7 twin houses with facades, two cars and full decoration of two of them (twin houses are quite popular in Brazil, and we call them “geminado”, something like “twined”).

https://aura3dstudio.shapespark.com/residencial-santo-antonio/#autoplay

Hope you like it, and any seggestion to improve the scene will be welcome!

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing your scene! My suggestion would be to reduce the transparency of the glass railing of the stair. It is nearly not visible.

1 Like

Nice work.
what was the render time and what setting was used?

i have spent 2 hours to make a 40m2 event stand, using a Ryzen 9 3900x 12-core

1 Like

Great advice, @tim! I set the transparency to 0 to get more sun light inside the houses and I forgot to reduce it back after the bake. I will do this, thanks!

@Rafael_Lamounier, it took 20h to bake it, on a ordinary i5 with nothing special laptop. The settings was 400 samples, 75 lightmaps for the interiors and cars, 10 for the garages and 5 for the rest. The sun strength was set by 8 and I also made some adjustment constrast (+1 inside and -1,5 outside).

2 Likes

Beautiful!

But when I view with oculus Go + oculus browser, imagine is very lagging and with black frame.
I think it is because oculus Go can’t keep up with the calculation.

This scene is too complicated for it to handle. But wireless viewing via webpage is such a great experience.

1 Like

Thanks for your words @de_h !