Shapespark Expert Needed to Model Real Estatet Projects (interiors & exteriors)

Hello Master! :slight_smile:

Are you someone who can build Shapespark 3D virtual tours based on .ifc, .3ds, .pla, .fbx, or similar models quickly and in professional manner? Do you have needed routine to complete single apartment project within a time range of one week? Would you love to work also exteriors models? If yes, congratulations! We can offer you lots of projects from now on and good baseline information to work on. Our team is growing fast and we need your help quickly. Please drop a message if you feel this is something of interest to you.

best, Niko

Attached are some examples of the projects that i have worked

Hi cmarenco! Thanks for your message! Should you be willing to do a paid sample work, feel free to email me to myyntiputki[ @ ]gmail.com. We have some projects starting soon, where we could do cooperation. Best, Niko

Hi,

we provide such a service. I you are still searching for someone who can help you with such projects, feel free to contact me. Here you can see a sample of my work.

Best regards,
Mischa

1 Like

@cmarenco hi Carlos, I would like to discuss with you on a project. Would be great to get connected.
khomath84 at gmail dot com

Best
Kumar

Amazing work please reach me at kanyimaina18@gmail.com I’m looking for a professional to do some shapespark models

1 Like

Boa tarde! meu nome é Pedro, e estou interessado, mas com funciona esse trabalho? posso mandar um trabalho meu? e meu telefone para contato é +55 91999773324 só lembrando sou do Brasil e não sei falar inglês.

Hi all, this is Justin Clarke from VectR Designs.

We also offer detailed project modelling, working fully remote, and are open to work. We offer statice images, video tours, and of course interactive walkthroughs.
See some examples of our work below:

3 Likes

puede compartir un enlace de sus trabajos?

No problem here are a few examples of some of our currently active projects.

Hi, I just reviewed your apartment design. Can we have a quick chat to better understand your approach and cost involved? Where are you based? I am in the USA - East Coast timezone

Hi, I responded via private message.

Hi @mputki Niko, my company: Virtual Studio Lab can help you with Shapespark 3D Virtual Tours, we have a lot of experience, we have a complete set of materials, 3D Objects, so we can complete single apartment projects very quickly, one per week and with very good prices, $400 usd , 1 Floor ; you pay when we finish the project. We speak english, french and spanish. An we also use Lumion, Unreal Engine, D5 render, Enscape, 3DsMax and Matterport.
Here an example:

My whatsapp is: +593984071323, or email: virtualstudiolab@gmail.com

Please send me a mesage if you want to get a metting.

Thanks, Eduardo

1 Like