Some faces are white in model when they shouldn't be

Hello,

We are having some issues with some faces appearing white in the baked render even though they have a material applied to them.

We have used blender to create 3 very similar kitchen models with shaker style doors and some of the grooves only on one side of the shaker doors are appearing as white when they shouldn’t be.

Kitchen 1 worked absolutely fine with no issues at all.
Kitchen 2 and 3 seem to have this issue.

What is strange is that Kitchen 1 is the first model we created in blender and shapespark and all the settings worked correctly.
We then cloned this kitchen on shapespark and loaded in the other models, yet when we bake them, the have this issue of the white grooves.

I have tried:
Checking the normals are correct,
Triangulating faces and Changing tries to Quads,
Copying and pasting Kitchen1’s doors into the others blender file,
Redoing the doors completely,
Cloning the first model that worked and re-uploading the fbx files to have the exact same settings,

I can’t seem to understand the logic of how these doors would appear different than the first model, even though they are literally a clone in Blender AND in Shapespark.

Are you able to give me an idea of what could be the issue?

Hello,

It’s hard to say just from the description what is causing these issues. Could you please send me a link to your scene so I can take a look and get back to you? If the scene is not public yet, you can send it to me in a private message.