재질이 특정 부분부터만 깨집니다. The material breaks only in certain areas

안녕하세요. Shapespark의 한국 유저입니다.
재질이 특정 부분에서만 깨집니다.
더 쉽게 말하면, 특정 거리 이상 멀어지면 재질이 그때부터 간헐적으로 깨집니다.

Hello, I’m a Korean user of Shapespark.
The material is broken only in certain areas.
To put it more simply, if I go further than a certain distance, the material breaks intermittently from then on.

저 오브젝트를 보십시오.
깔끔하게 만들어졌고, 깨진 곳이 없는 오브젝트 입니다.

Look at that object.
It’s an object that’s neatly made and has no broken parts.

이제 거리를 조금 벌려보겠습니다.

Let’s widen the distance a little distance.

아직은 문제가 없죠.
그럼 조금 더 벌려보겠습니다.

There’s no problem yet.
Then I’ll go a little further.

아직까지는 문제가 없습니다.
그러므로, 조금 더 멀리 가 보죠.

Still, there is no problem yet.
Therefore, let’s go a little further.

바로 여기서부터 입니다.
자세히 보면, 하얀색 부분의 왼쪽에 검정색이 생긴 것을 볼 수 있습니다. 깨지는 부분이죠.
여기서부터 더 멀리 가면 프레임 단위로, 간헐적으로 조금씩 깨집니다.

It starts right here.
If you look closely, you can see the black on the left side of the white part. It’s the part that breaks.
If you go farther from here, it breaks little by little, on a frame basis.

일전에 저는 관리자 님께서, 면이 너무 가까우면 깨질 수 있다고 하신 것을 보았는데, 일단, 저 오브젝트 내에 검정색 재질은 없습니다. Sketchup의 "요소 정보"를 보면, 회색과 녹색으로 이루어진 것을 알 수 있죠. 그리고 뒤쪽의 검은 벽과는 상당한 거리가 있습니다.
게다가, 이건 계속 깨지는 것이 아니라, 특정 거리 이상으로 멀어질 때부터 조금씩 깨지는 것입니다.

The other day, I saw that the manager said that if the side is too close, it can be broken, but there is no black material in that object. Sketchup’s “Element Information” shows that it’s made up of grey and green. And it’s quite far from the black wall behind.
Furthermore, it does not break continuously, but it breaks little by little from a distance away.

당장 누군가가 문제삼지 않는다면 그냥 놔두겠지만, 그 여부를 떠나서 개인적으로 이 문제의 원인과 해결책을 알고 싶습니다.

If someone doesn’t point this out as a problem right now, I’ll leave it alone, but I’d like to know the cause and solution of this problem personally.

What you describe sounds like z-fighting. If there are multiple surfaces one close to another, but far away from the camera, the limited precision of geometric calculations introduces inaccuacies in the camera distance computations. For some frames one surface is regarded as the closest to the camera, while for the other ones the other frame.

If it’s gray and black colors which are flickering, increasing the distance between the gray and black surfaces will help.

Translation. 번역.

당신이 묘사한 것은 "Z-fighting"처럼 들린다. 여러 표면이 서로 가까이 있지만 카메라에서 멀리 떨어져 있는 경우, 기하학적 계산의 제한된 정밀도로 인해 카메라 거리 계산에 부정확한 부분이 발생합니다. 일부 프레임의 경우 한 표면이 카메라에 가장 가까운 것으로 간주되고 다른 프레임의 경우 다른 표면이 카메라에 가장 가까운 것으로 간주됩니다.

깜박이는 회색과 검은색이라면 회색과 검은색 표면 사이의 거리를 늘리는 것이 도움이 될 것입니다.

이미 뒤쪽의 검은색과는 충분한 거리를 두었다고 생각합니다.
다른 방법은 없을까요?

I think I’ve already made enough distance from the black in the back.
Is there any other way?

To reduce z-fighting you can increase the camera near plane distance for this scene by placing this body-end.html file:

inside the scene directory in Documents\Shapespark.

이 숫자를 올리면 퀄리티가 좋아지나요?
WALK.CAMERA_WALK_NEAR = 0.03;

Can I make my quality better, by increasing this?
WALK.CAMERA_WALK_NEAR = 0.03;

Do you still encounter z-fighting while walking through the scene? If so, you can increase WALK.CAMERA_WALK_NEAR a bit, for example to 0.05 or 0.1. However, this setting doesn’t impact the rendering quality in general. If there is no z-fighting in your scene, increasing the setting won’t improve the rendering result.