The meetings through vr lenses are wonderful

I just wanted to share that the shapespark meetings using the virtual reality glasses are an amazing experience. It’s another level! and it comes with the package, just amazing!

The only drawback is that there is no image on the avatar screen, will it be possible to place a picture of my face? :thinking::smiley:

Regards,
Jorge

3 Likes

That sounds like a nice addition, but given there are already many tasks related to improving the meetings in our queue, I am afraid we won’t be able to implement this one in the near future.

A great idea.
I hope it will be done when the team is ready.
Thanks @jorgearq

I think I was not clear in explaining!

I already did a meeting with the VR glasses and everything is fine!

The only thing is that the avatars have their black screen, but otherwise everything works fine!

1 Like

Hi, thx for that informations. Which vr glasses do you use? Can you give me more informations about your use of vr glasses in conjunction with shapespark?

Hello Loetzsch
I am still using my Samgsun Oddisey virtual reality glasses.

The process is simple, remember that on the screen of any device you get the VR option.

In my case, when you connect the glasses and turn on the Windows Mixed Reality environment and enter the house in the cliff (which is the default welcome scene of the platform) then open a shapespark scene in Google Chrome (on pc desktop) and the VR button should appear. Outside the VR environment you press that icon in chrome and immediately in the glasses you jump into the scene, you are already inside!

This works for both common scenes and meetings.

It’s that easy in my case.

I hope you find my explanation useful.

Regards
Jorge

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

1 Like

Sounds gerat, thx Jorge