How can I separate the "Change view"? "체인지 뷰"를 어떻게 분리할 수 있나요?

Have you tried using the Switch objects extension? This extension allows you to cycle through different objects (for example closed and open doors of enclosures), and what is important for you, Switch objects extensions work independently one from another.

Translate. 번역.

Have you tried using the Switch objects extension?
혹시 “스위치 오브젝츠” 확장을 이용하신 적이 있나요?

This extension allows you to cycle through different objects (for example closed and open doors of enclosures), and what is important for you, Switch objects extensions work independently one from another.
그 확장은 당신이 다른 오브젝트들(예를 들어 닫히고 열린 문들 같은거) 사이에서 순환할 수 있게 하고, 당신한테 더 중요한 것은, 이것이 다른것들로부터 즉시 반응한다는 것입니다.

감사합니다. 근데 하나가 더 궁금합니다.
Thak you. But I wonder one more.

어떻게 하면 한번의 클릭으로 바꿀 수 있나요?
How can I change with one click.

지금은 두 번 클릭해야 상태가 바뀝니다.
Now, if I want to change, I must click trigger two times.

그리고 이건 더블클릭이 아닙니다.
And it’s not double click.

그냥 두 번 누르는 것을 의미합니다.
I meaning just clicking two times.

또, 어떻게 하면 작업창에서 오브젝트 이름을 모두 볼 수 있습니까?
By the way, how can I see a full name of objects in workspace?!

이게 늘 …으로 생략됩니다. 그래서 저는 이름이 긴 오브젝트명을 다 확인할 수 없습니다.
It is always omitted like “…”, so that I can’t see a whole name.

If you have two independent door objects: one closed and one opened, then one click is enough to switch between them using the Switch objects extension.

Perhaps, you are controlling the door visibility with the Custom hide in views setting at the same time, and the Switch view extension interferes with the Custom hide in views setting? Could you add a completely new view (with all the objects visible) and then test the extension?

Translation. 번역

만약 당신이 2개의 독립된 문들을 가지고 있다면(하나는 닫혀 있고, 하나는 열려 있고), 그러면 한번 클릭하는게 Switch objects 확장에서 적절할 것입니다.
아마도, 당신은 문이 보이는 방식을 커스텀 하이드 뷰와 함께 조작하고 있는 중일 것이고, 스위치 뷰 확장이 커스텀 하이드 인 뷰 셋팅을 방해하고 있죠?
완전히 새로운 시점(모든 오브젝트들이 다 보이게)을 추가하고 그 확장을 테스트 해보시겠습니까?

저는 커스텀 하이드를 다 지우고
새로 셋팅했습니다.

근데 한번에 여닫히지 않고, 두번 누를 때 잘못하면 화면이 이동해버립니다.

I deleted all Custim hides, and setted new setting.

But, it dosen’t work by one click, and if I have a mistake in clicking two times, the view is moving.

I did.
But I can’t.

So, please help me.

And is there a link of Youtube guide?! (or the other video link…anything.)

The Switch object extension allows for changing the open/closed state of a door with one click. Perhaps, the object hierarchy or some other setting makes it impossible in the case of your scene?

Is there a chance you could share the scene with us for analysis? You could reduce the scene to the doors only: one open, one closed and no other objects.

Translation. 번역.

Switch Objects 확장 기능을 사용하면 한 번의 클릭으로 도어의 열기/닫기 상태를 변경할 수 있습니다. 어쩌면, 객체 계층이나 다른 설정으로 인해 씬(scene)의 경우 불가능한 것일 수도 있습니다.

분석을 위해 현장을 공유해 주실 수 있나요? 씬(scene)을 문으로 축소할 수 있습니다. 하나는 열려 있고 하나는 닫혀 있고 다른 하나는 닫혀 있지 않습니다.

죄송합니다만, 지금은 공유할 수 없습니다.
보안상의 이유도 있고, Shapespark 파일을 통째로 공유할 수 있는 방법을 잘 모르기 때문이기도 합니다.

I’m sorry, but now I can’t share that .
There are security reasons, and I don’t know how to share the Shapespark file as a whole.

여기에 집파일을 올릴 수도 있나요? 용량은 얼마나 올릴 수 있나요?
Can I upload zip file here?!
And how much can I upload?

I am afraid the scene might be too large for an attachment to a post. Could you use https://wetransfer.com to share the file with support@shapespark.com

It will be large, and now I can’t share.
But thank you for information.

Could you compare how your scene is built and configured with this simple scene that uses the Switch object extension for closable door?

Here’s the Shapespark folder for this scene. You can inspect the scene after copying it to Documents\Shapespark:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AZQ1ztRtm-6imlEDI2MxP8_-qgQeskZI/view?usp=sharing

and here’s the SketchUp file:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15o5nlWqrCtc4jNdXY5n5yQ5U_7KHC29H/view?usp=sharing

No. Because of security.

By the way, I faced another problem.
Can I ask you for solution?

There might be some misunderstanding here. I am not asking you to share your Shapespark scene with us. I’ve provided you with a simple scene created by us. You can put the scene into your Documents\Shapespark directory to see how the simple scene with closable door.

Thank you for information.

이건 조금 다르네요.
저는 문 자체를 트리거로 만들고 싶거든요.
저는 닫힌 문을 누르면 문이 열리고, 열린 문을 누르면 닫히게 만들고 싶습니다.
쉽게 말해서 "Object type"를 트리거로 만드는 것이죠.

This is a little different.
I want to make the door a trigger.
I want to make the door open when I press the closed door and close when I press the open door.
Simply put, it makes “Object type” a trigger.

I see.

I’ve updated the example. Now the example in my post above uses the door as the trigger and it doesn’t require two clicks for the switch. Plus, I’ve attached the source SketchUp model.

Translation. 번역.

그렇군요.

예시를 업데이트했습니다. 위 포스트의 예는 도어를 트리거링으로 사용하며 스위치를 두 번 클릭할 필요가 없습니다. 게다가, 나는 SketchUp의 소스 모델을 첨부했다.