Material picker on camera volume trigger

good day,
i just saw the new update and was excited on using the camera volume trigger. but unfortunately, im having trouble on using it, i dont know if im using it worng or its bug.

i used camera trigger volume as a trigger for my material picker, upon entering the camare volume the materials/texture choices will show but are not selectable.

also, i hope you can add a feature were, when you exit the camera volume the material selections will close.

thank you!

Hi @Jonathan_Reyes!

Thanks for reaching out to us with your feedback. It seems that material picker combined with Camera Volume Trigger does indeed work unreliably. We are working on a fix for this.

1 Like

This bug was fixed in the newest release of shapespark, once you update your version, the undesired behavior should no longer happen, see: Shapespark releases - #248 by krzysztof

Regarding the feature with closing of the material selections upon exiting from the camera volume, we are working on this and hope to have it implemented soon.

1 Like

It is now (as of the released version 2.9.5 Shapespark releases - #250 by krzysztof) possible to setup this behavior (closing the material selection upon exiting from camera volume).

To do so, select the On Enter and On Exit behaviors to activate and deactivate the (material picker) extension.

1 Like