Shapespark releases

Thanks for sending logs. Please ensure that you use the latest version and try to download again. I hope it’s already solved.

1 Like

Hi Wojtek,
Can you show me how to turn off 3d caption inside the scene play button.
I tried putting the autoplay function in body-end.html like before but it didn’t work.
Thanks!

@Tuan_Hoang the play() function in the body_end.html should still work. Could you send a link to a scene where it doesn’t? Likely it is some simple to fix issue.

Shapespark 2.5.0 is out, with the following changes:

• Minimap showing current camera position and helping to navigate in the scene. It uses a 2D floorplan automatically generated from the 3D model. The minimap can be enabled and configured in the new Shapespark editor Minimap tab.
  • MultiTrigger extension allowing to trigger multiple extensions with one action. For example: the new extension can be used to change the view and show an HTML label with a single trigger click.
  • Allow to clone views.
  • Allow to clone light instances. A light instance can be now created in two ways: by cloning existing instance or adding a new instance in the current camera position.
  • Reduce AI-based denoiser artifacts around bright/dark edges. More improvements are in progress, aimed at reducing artifacts on small or thin geometries.
  • Fix texture’s Auto scale resolution setting being ignored in some cases.
  • Viewer translation corrections for the French language.
  • Chromium browser underlying the desktop application has been upgraded to version 98.
5 Likes

Thank you for your work :slight_smile:

Is this possible to change the mini-map image in any way?

Hello @jan and @wojtek ,

Is it possible to show/hide the minimap via an API call ?

@Cob_KYU, Currently changing mini-map image is not possible - image is automatically rendered based on 3d model

@nishantambekar, Mini-map calls are not a part of our API yet.

Thank you for your feedback, any suggestions are appreciated, we are exploring all possibilities for updates.

Hello @kamil ,

Is it possible to include this api call in the next planned release ? There are certain functionalities we want to build on top of these calls.

Also, please ensure that the api calls returns state, so that we know when it’s visible to user and when it’s not.

It’s a great feature to have, as it helps user in navigation.

Cheers !

Hey @nishantambekar , thank you for your kind words!

We will continue to improve and upgrade this feature. API calls for minimap are definitely a priority on our TODO list, but I can’t promise them in nearest release. I will add a note about return state - thank you for suggestion!

El minimapa al fin!
Gracias chicos de shapespark, eso era algo que se ocupaba y que va a yudsr mucho a los usuarios.

Saludos
Jorge

The minimap at last!
Thanks guys from shapespark, that was something that was needed and that will help a lot to the users.

Regards
Jorge

1 Like

Love the MiniMap, Thank you

Is it only for single floor scenes at the moment?

Yes, but stay tuned;-) A new Shapespark version with support for multiple levels will be rolled today.

@wojtek ,

Are the API calls also being rolled out in today’s release ? If not, can you please consider this in your priority task list ?

No, we haven’t implemented the minimap API calls yet.

Shapespark 2.5.1 is out with the following changes:

• Support multiple levels in the minimap.
  • Rotating objects. The editor offers Rotate option in the Objects tab which makes all objects of the given type continuously spin around.
  • List of views for the Custom hide in views option now has an Add all button that adds all the views to the list.
  • Improve AI denoiser performance for long and thin geometry elements.
  • Fix HTML label horizontal centering on iPhone X.
  • Remove the orange outline of the editor’s viewport that started to appear in the previous version.
2 Likes

Hello, i tested the AI denoiser today. It works awesome. Way better than before but I still get artifacts on smaller white surfaces. (please see attachment). This was rendered with 100 samples.

Hello @wojtek

In your last point, you said you have removed orange border from editor’s viewport.

Is it the same issue I had raised here - Full-page Shapespark iframe - #6 by nishantambekar

Thanks.

Yes, it sounds like it’s the same issue.

@wojtek , these are amazing updates! Thank you for the hard work :slight_smile:

Especially I love the featue for rotating objects as it makes scenes more active and dynamic

Agree! Amazing update! :+1:t2:

Is possible the 3D object can spin or rotate between a specific angle, and a specific axis?

1 Like