Want to HIRE ShapeSpark Expert

Kuba,

Please check your email for a message from my team by this time tomorrow. Thanks!
DAG~

3DVUE,

The kind words were well deserved. Please check your email by this same time tomorrow for a message from me. Thanks!
DAG~

ShapeSpark Community,

We have had tremendous success with ShapeSpark for a select group of our existing Home Builder clients. This is why we are reaching out to the ShapeSpark Community to source several providers to assist in creating additional models. If you have not received an email from us, please check your inbox again on 11/14 or 11/15. It is our intent to create a refined resource list and share this with our growing team who operates Globally. Thanks!
DAG~

Hi @DAGAR, already sent you a message inbox. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi All,

Many of the posts in this topic are messages directed at one particular user. Weā€™d like to ask you to use a private communication channel for such a purpose, like forum private messages or emails. To send a private message to a forum user, click on the user icon and then the ā€œMessageā€ button. To check your forum inbox click on your userā€™s icon (in the top right), and select the small envelope from the drop-down menu.

Best,
Wojtek

2 Likes

Wojtek,

Thanks for your suggestion. We are happy to comply. Still learning your forum platform.
DAG~

1 Like

Hi DAGAR my mail is djmucchielli@gmail.com, Iā€™ sent to you a message inbox, but you donā€™t readed

Hi DAG,

Iā€™m interested. I live here in ASIA (Philippines to be exact) and I found this software is very powerful and innovative. I have tried it by my self and all I can say this is the best way to submit presentation and even the fast way to get clientā€™s approval. Maybe I can help you to promote the software here in the Philippines as well in Singapore where I worked before.

Thanks,

Arnold
arnoldgcortes@gmail.com

Hi @DAGAR,
Architect Samson here from S.A.CREATIVES (Architects and Civil Engineers) firm. We are Mumbai based firm since 2019. Our team is working on outsource project. We would like to collaborate in your project, kindly let us know if there are any more requirements.
Email id- sacreatives2019@gmail.com