Want to HIRE ShapeSpark Expert

We have a global sales team who sells VR Marketing Solutions to our clients and have just started to offer ShapeSpark products to our Home Builders. We have retained the services of one provider who is proficient and aggressively priced due to his country of origin. He can not keep up with demand which is why we are looking to add an additional relationship(s).

Interested in meeting several others who are proficient, priced right and would have the ability to scale with our company as we grow. Please reply here if you are looking for a new client. Our team consists of 72 sales representatives (3/4 in the U.S.) who do not create ShapeSpark imagery, but market these products to their wide range of clients. Many of our clients are mid-large size New Home Builders who are interested in Pre-Selling Residential and Commercial Real Estate Before they Break Ground.

Thanks!
DAG~

((UPDATE))
We have heard from several providers and are in the process of reviewing work and inquiring about pricing. We just wanted to take a moment to thank those of you who replied and to ask you to reach out again if you have not heard anything by this same time next week. Sometimes we are inundated with the task at hand and would not wish for anyone to feel ignored if we were unable to respond promptly - THANK YOU!!

Hi DAG

Could you email me more details to info@homesteadstudio.ie? I will also forward you examples of my previous projects done.

Gabi

1 Like

Hello DAG!

I’m interested! Can you send me more information to my email? marcio@marciomoraesdesign.com.br

On my website you can see some of my works www.marciomoraesdesign.com.br

Appreciate your attention!

hugs

1 Like

Hello DAG,

We are an international working team and have extensive experience in the implementation of Shapespark projects. We would like to support you as well. Here you can find some of our public projects to see the quality we can offer:

Apartment 01
Apartment 02
Apartment 03

We also have experience with creating exterior solutions, in case this would be interesting for you.

I would be happy if we could talk about your requirements.
Although our office is in Germany, we are able to implement attractive projects quickly and at attractive prices thanks to the automation we have introduced.

In case this sounds interesting for you please contact us at:
mail@architektur-visualisierung.build

Best regards,

Tim

1 Like

Hi @DAGAR
I am also interested in jobs at Shapespark.
Freelancer link
I don’t have a team, I work as a freelancer.

@wojtek, Please create a special category in this forum - jobs.

2 Likes

Thanks for suggestion, @Vladan. We’ll create such a category when the number of job-related traffic starts to grow.

2 Likes

Hello @DAGAR

I’m very interested! We are a small office in Costa Rica, Could you email me more details to contacto@all360vr.com? We would like to support you as well

Regards
Jorge

1 Like

Unfortunately, I didn’t receive any emails …

Hi,

Thank you for the offer! If the call is still open, please check our website DDC-make.com

Best,
Vesna

1 Like

Marcio,

Thank you for your reply. I am putting together a resource list with sample material to share with my team where they will be able to view the quality created by each individual provider. This will give them the autonomy to reach out independently of my involvement and save all parties involved valuable time. Please give us some time to navigate this process. Thank You!!

Sincerely,
DAG~

Hello Jorge,

Thank you for your reply - I apologize for the delay. I am putting together a resource list of providers with sample material to share with my team. They will be able to view the quality created by each individual provider and have the autonomy to reach out independently of my involvement to save all parties involved valuable time. Please give us some time to navigate this process. Thank You!!

Sincerely,
DAG~

Vesna -

I have created a similar reply to several others to let you know your message was received and appreciated!

I am currently putting together a resource list of providers with sample material to share with my team. They will be able to view the quality created by each individual provider and have the autonomy to reach out independently of my involvement to save all parties involved valuable time. Please give us some time to navigate this process.
Thank You!!

Sincerely,
DAG~

Hi @DAGAR

If it’s not too late another company to consider! :slight_smile:

Please see our latest showcase posting via the link below.

Contact email is - amreet@3dvue.com.au

Cheers!

Amreet
Director - 3DVUE
3dvue.com.au

1 Like

Hello Amreet-

Your sample model is amazing w/ Great attention to detail! I will reach out to you and several others who responded earlier soon. I just wanted to respond here and say Thanks!

DAG`

Thanks Dustin, appreciate the kind words! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi DAGAR

https://arkinetico.shapespark.com/ampliacion_nb/

https://arkinetico.shapespark.com/nat_rd/

My latest work!

2 Likes

Hi @DAGAR,

hope it is not to late to introduce myself as well. I lead a team of experienced designers working with Shapespark since times before its official publishing. We are working on projects ranging from small apartments to huge offices spaces. We developed an efficent pipeline for producing lightweight presentations that run fluently on any device - including mobile.
Here some examples of our work:

apratments:

offices:

Cheers,
Jakub
kuba.zychowicz@nanibystudio.pl

1 Like

hello Dagar, thank you very much for your attention!

1 Like

Thanks for your message. How do we contact you?
Thanks!
DAG~

Thank you Marcio! We will reach out to the email you provided by end of business tomorrow.
DAG~