Video meetings are now available

Hi @mateusz, a solution could be to open a table where users put our needs and at the same time vote the ones we are most interested in, so you would have a guide to focus your efforts, nothing that commits you but that helps you to make decisions.
Regards,
Jorge

3 Likes

I agree with you that it takes time to fulfill the wishes of our clients. But you can certainly participate with us in discussions for priorities.

Yes, a better render is the reason to get even more Shapespark users.
Even Twinmotion and Lumion are racing around it.
Many years back in Vray the primary light was not the Sun. Dome light with HDRI texture is used.

Get a free 1-year license until June 2, 2021.

Yes, a sort of a “wishlist” is a very good idea! Let us find the right format for this.

3 Likes

Thank you @mateusz,

It will be easier for you to get feedback from us if you open a new category “suggestions” .
Best regards!

2 Likes

Hi all. We experimented a 1,5mil triangle trade fair hall with 30 meeting participants and had zero issues with stability. All done during a fair event. Maybe 20 of them had their camera feed off though. Burned through around 15 000 usage minutes during the day but was well worth it with the successful event and positive feedback we got.

11 Likes

Nice. Thank you for sharing this inside :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

hi @Vladan , are you able to use 3dvista’s video guide option with url/iframe popups? for ex, opening a ss tour in 3dvista environment?

thanks
Kumar

Hi @Kumar_H,
@ville gave a perfect idea and example of connecting spherical panoramas with Shapespark. Very useful when huge projects are in demand.

2 Likes

Would love to visit the scene of the fair if possible =)

1 Like

Can we up the meeting limit to 50? or 100, even for a fee

@my3ideas, we haven’t tested it for such a number of participants yet, but if you’d like we can increase the limit to 50 for you.

@wojtek
Meetings look pretty cool, I’m curious if it’s something you’ve built yourselves or if it’s been built on top of something else? Obviously, you’ve done a custom integration but I’m curious about their terms of service and privacy policy. I’ve seen yours but can’t find anything for the 3rd party. Thanks.

Yes Please, we can give it a bash for our new project

@my3ideas, we’ve increased the limit.

@Random, it’s built on top of Twilio. The “Information shared during audio-video meetings” section of our Privacy Policy describes what information is gathered and how it’s processed during the meeetings.

Can a client create an account without having paying anything at all?
Can a scene developer push a scene to this account?

1 Like

No, all the accounts are paid (except the trial period)

The scene developer can upload a scene to the client’s account provided that the developer’s account is a member of the team formed by the client. In case of a team it is the main team account that pays the subscription fee for all the other team members.

Hi Wojtek,

This is a bummer!

How do I form a team?

Also, For Perpetual License, do you also offer custom domain?

In Standard or Plus plan the cloud account interface offers you the Teams tab. See here for more information: New release: team accounts

No, the custom domain is available only in the Plus plan.

Hi Wojtek,
Thanks. I would appreciate if there is an option to host meeting using Custom domain in perpetual license as well.
Any plans for that?